Need a new saxophone?
From the unique Trevor James Alphasax to the Signature Custom 'RAW' XS pro horn, there is a TJ sax designed and ready for you!
Alphasax - Unique saxophones for the small and young player
A popular and innovative instrument developed for the very young, or small player who had previously been told that they had to wait until they grew bigger until they could play the sax!
The 'Horn' student saxophones
Multi award winning saxophones designed 30 years ago and further updated in 2020. One of the leading student saxophone models on the market.
The Trevor James SR Range - upgrade horns
An ideal 'upgrade' sax for the player wanting just that little bit extra from their instrument. Advanced instrument features and tonal characteristics.
The Signature Custom professional saxophones
With an expanding worldwide network of top professional sax players now choosing the SC sax (especially the RAW model) as their model of choice, the Signature Custom saxophones are professional alto and tenor saxophones for the serious player.
The Andy Sheppard 'Autograph' professional tenor sax
A strictly limited edition of 100 professional tenor saxophones. Each horn is individually unique (numbered) and named after a favourite world city where UK 'Sax Legend' Andy Sheppard has performed. Hand built in our Lenham pro sax workshops, every AS saxophone is built to order and then tested by Andy himself.
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before you play your sax.
2. Don't use Chlorine based sanitisers on your instrument. The components in chlorine based sanitizers could cause corrosion, deterioration and/or tarnishing of the metal and might also tarnish and loosen the lacquer.
3. Make sure your fingers are dry after santising your hands and before you play your instrument.
4. Don't share your mouthpiece / instrument with another person.
5. Make sure your clean your mouthpiece thoroughly after playing.
6. Put any wet cleaning / internal drying cloths in to a plastic bag straight after playing. Wash the cloths as soon as possible and discard the plastic bag.