Multi-award winning alto saxophones for the new player!
3 x UK Music Industry Association Award Winner!
Initially designed and conceived in 1993, our aim with the original 'Horn' saxophone was to manufacture a new range of saxes to fit into the distinctive, reasonably priced student saxophone category without compromising quality.
Launched at the Musikmesse Frankfurt 1994, the 'Horn' saxophones quickly became popular around World with its ease of sound production, excellent build quality and an affordable price tag.
We understand the importance of the TJ Classic models of 2012 staying faithful to the design objectives of the original 'Horn' (1993), demonstrating perfectly, that with dedicated research and design, quality is affordable!
- Free blowing
- Updated crook design
- High quality Italian pads with metal reflectors
- High quality TJ mouthpiece
- High quality neck strap
- Ligature and cap
- Lightweight contoured carry case with backpack straps
- Ideal for the new player
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before you play your sax.
2. Don't use Chlorine based sanitisers on your instrument. The components in chlorine based sanitizers could cause corrosion, deterioration and/or tarnishing of the metal and might also tarnish and loosen the lacquer.
3. Make sure your fingers are dry after santising your hands and before you play your instrument.
4. Don't share your mouthpiece / instrument with another person.
5. Make sure your clean your mouthpiece thoroughly after playing.
6. Put any wet cleaning / internal drying cloths in to a plastic bag straight after playing. Wash the cloths as soon as possible and discard the plastic bag.
TJ sax waranty and owner guide (click here)