TJ '88 soprano
A luxurious looking frosted gold soprano sax with a 'Big Voice'
The one piece Trevor James '88' soprano is a very free blowing horn. Combine this with the luxurious 'Champagne' gold frosted finish and it not only looks good, it sounds wonderful as well.
All Trevor James soprano saxes deliver outstanding response, tone and intonation as well as being very comfortable in the hands. A popular choice for sax players.
- Free blowing
- One piece soprano
- High quality design and parts
- Ergonomic key design
- Comfortable hand positioning
- High quality Italian pads with metal reflectors
- Frosted gold finish as standard
- Dark pearl touch-pieces as standard
- Good quality neckstrap
- Mouthpiece cap and ligature
- Lightweight contoured back pack case
- Set-up at specialist TJ saxophone workshop in Lenham
TJ sax warranty and owner guide (click here)
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before you play your sax.
2. Don't use Chlorine based sanitisers on your instrument. The components in chlorine based sanitizers could cause corrosion, deterioration and/or tarnishing of the metal and might also tarnish and loosen the lacquer.
3. Make sure your fingers are dry after santising your hands and before you play your instrument.
4. Don't share your mouthpiece / instrument with another person.
5. Make sure your clean your mouthpiece thoroughly after playing.
6. Put any wet cleaning / internal drying cloths in to a plastic bag straight after playing. Wash the cloths as soon as possible and discard the plastic bag.