An intermediate model soprano saxophone in two options
85% copper body
New models for 2020, and in keeping with the qualities that we pride ourselves on over the years in the design and manufacture of musical instruments, this saxophone is built in our bespoke factories with the best quality materials available and then quality-checked by our UK technicians before making its way to the retailer.
The one-piece design allows for a cleaner, more focused response from the instrument, with no breaks to cause any air flow interference, some players prefer this type of instrument due to this nature. With a larger bore on this saxophone, you will find the sound is very rounded, yet broad.
Free blowing - a very free blowing instrument with very good tuning!
Quiet mechanism – A slick, smooth and quiet design to allow the player to get around the instrument quickly and quietly.
Abalone touch pieces - looks and feels good to the touch
Refined design – The mechanisms and overall design have been tweaked and adjusted to a level where the instrument is fluent in every aspect.
Durable design – Built on the post to body design allowing the instrument to reverberate efficiently, but keeping the rigidness at a high level without compensating weight.
Low C# to B slider and regulator – allowing for a smooth transition between low C# and B.
Tear design front F – A more comfortable to operate design allowing for quickness between notes
A perfect step towards the Intermediate-range of saxophones
- Key: B-flat
- Range: Bb3 to F#6 (Concert: Ab3 to E6)
- Thumb Rests: Plastic upper, metal adjustable lower – So your hand can fit comfortably
- Springs: Blue steel needle springs – Allowing for a smoother action
- Touch pieces: Plastic concave
- Pads: Leather
- Reflectors: Metal – Allowing for a clear, brighter response and easier air flow throughout the instrument
- Engraving: Floral on the bell and body
- Mouthpiece: TJ Plastic Mouthpiece – Something to use straight out the box
- Ligature: Metal 2-Screw – Traditional design ligature holding the reed securely to the mouthpiece. Complete with a cap.
- Accessories: Reeds, Comfortable Neck Sling, Polishing Cloth
- Case: Rectangular padded deluxe case with single padded backpack straps, side pocket and side strap
- Weight: 1.24 kg
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before you play your sax.
2. Don't use Chlorine based sanitisers on your instrument. The components in chlorine based sanitizers could cause corrosion, deterioration and/or tarnishing of the metal and might also tarnish and loosen the lacquer.
3. Make sure your fingers are dry after santising your hands and before you play your instrument.
4. Don't share your mouthpiece / instrument with another person.
5. Make sure your clean your mouthpiece thoroughly after playing.
6. Put any wet cleaning / internal drying cloths in to a plastic bag straight after playing. Wash the cloths as soon as possible and discard the plastic bag.