An excellent free blowing tenor sax for the new player!
UK Music Industry Association Award Winner!
Along with the alto, the TJ Classic tenor was originally designed and conceived in 1993, with the aim of manufacturing a new range of saxes to fit into the distinctive, reasonably priced student saxophone category without compromising quality. They quickly became vwey popular around World with their ease of sound production, excellent build quality and an affordable price tag.
Understanding the importance of the updated Trevor James Classic models staying faithful to the design objectives of the original 'Horn' (1993) was important to us. Combine this with new advances in crook design and it demonstrates perfectly, that with dedicated research and design, quality is affordable!
- Free blowing
- Updated crook design
- High F#
- High quality Italian pads with metal reflectors
- High quality TJ mouthpiece
- High quality neck strap
- Ligature and cap
- Lightweight contoured carry case with backpack straps
- Ideal for the new player
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before you play your sax.
2. Don't use Chlorine based sanitisers on your instrument. The components in chlorine based sanitizers could cause corrosion, deterioration and/or tarnishing of the metal and might also tarnish and loosen the lacquer.
3. Make sure your fingers are dry after santising your hands and before you play your instrument.
4. Don't share your mouthpiece / instrument with another person.
5. Make sure your clean your mouthpiece thoroughly after playing.
6. Put any wet cleaning / internal drying cloths in to a plastic bag straight after playing. Wash the cloths as soon as possible and discard the plastic bag.